1. What would be your ideal present?
As clichéd as it sounds, I would love nothing more than to spend the day with my family. Somewhere warm would be nice!
2. How many times have you been a mum?
I am lucky enough to have 2 children but I have had 5 pregnancies.
3. What is your favourite thing about being a mum?
Seeing life through my children’s eyes. Oscar is so inquisitive and wants to know how everything works and why and Polly just thinks everything is amazing and beautiful.
4. What’s the most surprising thing about being a mum?
How much I can love! I didn’t realise before children the amount of love you can have no just for your children but for your own parents, nieces/nephews, etc.
5. What’s your favourite memory of your mum?
It’s not necessarily a memory but I just love that my mum is the first the person I call no matter what – good or bad. I love that she is the right amount of crazy and will drop anything to be part of one of my hair brain schemes.
6. What’s your least favourite thing about being a mum?
Lack of sleep and no time!