Storage is one thing I think most new mum’s overlook when they find out they are expecting. Mum’s are so excited to decorate the nursery with toys, new linen, furniture, art work, but often don’t realise how important storage is. Toys, books, trucks, blocks, all need a home. We also want toys to be easily accessible but in my job, it’s also finding the right storage that still looks great and blends with the style of the room. Here is a combination of different options which hopefully will suit your own child’s style.
1. Ohhh.. I love these… and am using them in my room designs… varpunen
2. old school wire baskets… great for boys.
3. These are from ferm living’s new range.. available soon.
4. Love this laundry basket. would make great toy storage. available soon.
5. If money was no option, this would be my choice – oeuf toy storage
6. Ikea planter baskets. cheap and cheerful and not just for plants.
7. These are from serena and lily but i am sure you could make them yourself.
8. Looking for color and pattern?
Hope you found something you liked.